Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Prepare to Lem: Nfu Oh 65

Hello girls! I'm not sure if "lem" is a real word, but it's my verb version of lemming. I thought "Prepare to lemming" sounded weirder but if there's an actual verb, please let me know so I can stop looking stupid with my made up words... or just go along with it and never ever tell me I've been using the wrong word. Kthanks.

I have a million bazillion pictures of 65, but I'm not really sure why. It's the most photogenic polish ever. The holo is so pronounced that no matter what I do it was coming out to play, so I really just have a lot of great pictures. So this may be picture heavy, but you're gonna love it, I just know it.


65 is, as you can see, a light blue linear holographic. In the bottle, it doesn't look too holographic but still pretty. As soon as it dries though, BAM! Holo. It's amazing, and further proof YOU NEED NFU OH HOLOGRAPHICS. Yes, you. Yes, I know, it's an investment... no, I know that it needs to be ordered online, no, stop making excuses. Go to fabuloustreet NOW and order at least one of these, they'll change your life.




I hope you enjoyed this post, sorry for going a little rogue on you but I promise, if you're looking for a little nudge to buy these, tweet me and I will be your enabler. You need them.

xoxo,
Amanda

6 comments:

KarenD said...

Don't know about lem being a word, but I knew what you meant. :) This is gorgeous!

Nailderella said...

I looooove this polish! It looks amazing! I've just bought it but haven't tried it yet... WHY?? :p

NailsByCourteney said...

Lem works out perfectly! I knew just what you meant. Also, great polish :)

Unknown said...

Holy Cow girl! I need these polishes now! I've been putting it off too long!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I love this polish!

Amanda said...

Thanks everyone! It's definitely a polish I would recommend! I need to get some of their flakies!