Sunday, October 16, 2011

China Glaze Haunting

Hi gals! I have one of China Glaze's Halloween polishes for you today, the only one I bought from this collection (yep, didn't even buy the glow in the dark one - gasp!). This is China Glaze Haunting, a black base with silver microglitter throughout.


I only took one picture because it kind of showed all I had to show for this polish. This is two coats, and cleanup was kind of difficult because it's not only black, but it's glittery too! It's pretty basic, and I felt like some of that pretty silver glitter disappeared in the base. I may thin it a little bit to make it a bit more jellyish, but we'll see. I think this polish is very Halloweeny, and a great way to wear a black polish without it being boring. What do you guys think?

xoxo,
Amanda

2 comments:

Shannara said...

I have this one, its realy pretty

Mommy Does said...

I love glitter in black - I think it really dresses it up and takes it to the next level. It'd look really awesome with a silver foil stamped on it...;)