Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Part Two: Hits Zeus

Hey everyone! So, today I have a polish I'm going to classify as Halloween, but really it's only because: a) it's black and b) I was dying to wear it because it was holo :P I got Hits Zeus from llarowe and it's straight from Brazil! This beauty was $10 plus minimal shipping, and I also got Hera and Hestia, which I'll be showing soon!

Zeus is a gorgeous dark gray/blackened holo. I layered two coats over a layer of a black creme to conserve it, since the bottle is small (only 6 mL). However, it was totally worth it, in my opinion! Since I use polishes so infrequently (since I have so many), this is a perfect size for me, in all honesty: it's small enough that it doesn't take up a lot of room, it's enough that I will still probably never use it all, and it's perfection. Behold:




Zeus was a bugger to photograph, which I think is because it was a dark holo, but you can definitely see the sparkle and the linear holographic-ness, especially in that bottle! *drools* Now I'm off, it's my Halloween party tonight and I'm so excited! I'll be showing you guys my costume nails, but would you be interested in seeing my makeup too?

xoxo,
Amanda

5 comments:

Nailderella said...

yes! I would love to see your makeup, too!

Zeus is one of the most amazing polish I've ever seen...I so want it ;D

Kurisutiina said...

yes, show us your makeup! love the blackish holo!

SeeSarahSwatch said...

Oooh, this is gorgeous!!
& I agree, makeup!:]

Amanda said...

I'm glad you guys liked it! I posted the makeup swatches :)

Unknown said...

OMG. BLACK HOLO. OMG.