Saturday, October 8, 2011

OPIs for Sale!

Hi everyone, one of my good friend's salons is going out of business and she's selling her OPI overstock. Most of these are unused, and if they are unused it still appears full. Here's a list of what she has, please let me know (via comment, twitter: amanda_npe, email: az270890@yahoo.com) if you are interested in any of these or if you have any information on whether these would be HTF and worth any money for her. Price is $6 (or make an offer) plus $1.50 for shipping, additional bottles would be $0.25 more shipping each.
  • Niagra Falls for OPI
  • Girls Just Want to Play
  • Red Hot Gift
  • Basque in the Sun
  • Suzi Loves Sydney
  • Yes I Can Can
  • Quarter of a Cent-cherry
  • Vanilla-zuela
  • Conquistadorable Color
  • Party in My Cabana
  • Vould You Like a Lick-tenstein
  • Little Red Wagon
  • 25 Colorful Years
  • Bastille My Heart (x2)
  • Suzi Says Da!
  • Charge it in Milan
  • Nice Color Eh?
  • Cool in the Pool
  • Mediterranean Moonlight
  • Paint My Moji-toes Red
  • Keys to my Karma
  • Chop-sticking to my Story
  • O'Hare and Nails Look Great!
  • Wine Me & Dine Me
  • Breakfast in Bed
  • Down to my Last Penny
  • Have You Seen My Limo?
  • Eiffel for This Color
  • Chick Flick Cherry
  • All Lacquered Up (x2)
  • Ruble for Your Thoughts
  • Met on the Internet
  • Pretty at the Premiere
  • Call My M-agent-a
  • Seasons Screenings
  • Lunch at the Delhi
  • I've "Red" the Script
  • Did Someone Say Party?
  • A Oui Bit of Red
  • Tickle My France-y
  • Crepes Suziette
  • Bogota Blackberry (x2)
  • Red Hot Ayers Rock
  • St. Petersburgundy
  • Boris & Natasha
  • I'm Not Really a Waitress (x2)
  • Dutch Tulips
  • Baguette Me Not
  • Vodka & Caviar
  • Can You Tapas This?
xoxo,
Amanda

2 comments:

Shally said...

I would be interested in I'm Not Really A Waitress and Can You Tapas This.

Amanda said...

Sure Shally, please email me your address at az270890@yahoo.com. Do you have paypal?