Monday, November 7, 2011

Colors I Do Not Like: piCture pOlish Sparkle

Hey ladies... Today is a sad day, because I have a sparkly, glitter polish that I don't like (loud gasp). Those of you who know me well know that I am a sucker for anything glittery, and so this seemed like no exception: Picture Polish (I refuse to keep typing it the confusing way) Sparkle:



Sparkle is a lavender purple frost with multicolored sparkle microglitter throughout. My problem with this polish? Where do I begin? The color is terrible on me! It looks like death hands on me, which isn't appealing anyway. Add to it that the color washes me out and the frost finish, ugh. It's actually a really gorgeous color in the bottle and on other people... but just not on me. So it will go to live on my swap list for the time being until someone else sees it and wants it and it will go to a new home to be appreciated.

However, I do want to add this: I got this polish in a swap on MUA and I must say, the swapper was so generous. We agreed to swap this and another polish, and she ended up also sending Picture Polish Jealousy and some other goodies! It was so generous of her, and if she's reading this: THANK YOU. I totally appreciate lovely people in this world like her and I hope she's not offended that the color didn't look good on me, but I love the thought and generosity. <3

xoxo,
Amanda

1 comment:

Fashion Footing said...

Awww a glitter that you don't like is devastating! I haven't found one yet, but I'm sure I will soon enough :-(