Sunday, November 6, 2011

OPI Avojuice Lotions

Hello out there! Today I want to show you guys one of my favorite products: OPI Avojuice Skin Quenchers lotion. This is my favorite moisturizing lotion for my hands and nails. This happens to be my favorite (or possibly second favorite, to their apple) scent as well: Raspberry Violet. I bought this at Ulta for about $8 for a 6.6 ounce pump.


This is the consistency, right out of the bottle, as shown on my wrist. It's kind of thin, which I like because it absorbs quickly.


This is it rubbed in right after.


And this is it, about 15-20 seconds later.


You can see it absorbs SUPER fast, and my skin definitely looks more hydrated. The scent is pleasant, and they have a lot of unusual scents (not your typical vanilla, apple, etc.) that combine two things that I normally wouldn't pair together, but go very well; including raspberry violet.

Do you guys use this? What do you use to hydrate your hands and nails?

xoxo,
Amanda

3 comments:

Stephanie Merlin said...

I've always been interested in these, but never got around to trying them. I think I will now!

Unknown said...

I remember trying the Avojuices when they first came out yeaaars ago and I wasn't impressed, so I've avoided them since.

I use the Ulta body butters for my hands. They're very thick, but non greasy and I love the scents. Plus since they're the Ulta brand, they're basically always on sale.

I'm intrigued by the raspberry violet scent of the Avojuice, though. I might have to give them a second look! Great post! ♥

Amanda said...

Ulta always has testers of them open, so you can try before you buy! I always try anyway, because I like to get my money's worth out of Ulta ;)