Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pink Wednesday: Nicole by OPI Wear Something Spar-Kylie

Hey everyone! Happy Hump Day, hope your week is going well! It's weird being back to work for a normal work week after Thanksgiving break, but in a good way I guess - I need to make that moolah! Anyway...
Today I have NOPI Wear Something Spar-Kylie from the Kardashian Kollection (ew, I hate when people change letters to look cutesy like that). This is a lovely, medium pink which leans a little orange/coral. I used two coats and it was pretty easy application. Removal, however, was a nightmare, as you can all probably imagine. The pictures below are before top coat; this one was a top coat eater so it needed a few to get rid of the grittiness, but I don't mind some grit so I left it at just one :)



So there you have it! A glitter... how unusual for me ;)

xoxo,
Amanda

2 comments:

MissMidnightBlue said...

I haven't used this one yet. I just took off disco dolls. <3 I will be using this one soon enough. :) I love it on you.

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

I love that!! I still haven't seem the Kardashian collection around here yet, but I am definitely going to pick this one up when I do!