Friday, December 16, 2011

Boyfriend's Pick: Wet n Wild Buy Me a Drink

Hey there! It's been a while since I've done a boyfriend's pick mani, which is weird since he has actually picked out my polish but I guess I just forgot to label them as such? Anyway, he picked out a deep red from Wet n Wild's On The Prowl collection, Buy Me a Drink. I used two coats below and it covered effortlessly.



This was a lovely polish and the boyfriend liked it (he always likes me in red even though I'm always meh about it) but it's just not very me. It's vampy and not glittery and kind of shimmery... I don't know. I didn't love it but ended up wearing it for days and days and days because I had no time between work and stuff going on, so I'd go to work, get anxious and chip a nail off, fix it, chip a different nail off, fix it... you get the idea. It lasted about four days that way, and the nails I hadn't chipped off lasted fine!

xoxo,
Amanda

5 comments:

Fashion Footing said...

Nice color :-) It's cute that he will pick out colors for you!

Lfisher8509 said...

This isn't really my color either, but i do love how nicely the wet n wild fast dry polishes apply! :)

fingers said...

I have this and its so pretty!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

He's pretty cute :)

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

I do too, but I don't love the brushes - too stiff!