Friday, November 23, 2012

Lazy 15: Underwater Creatures

Hey all, hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving for those of us who celebrated it yesterday!


I feel exceptionally lazy as I write this so you won't hear much from me. I suck at nail art. I hope someone can figure out what I was going for here... for this look my base color is Diamond Cosmetics Whisper Softly and I used my Migi nail art pens for the design.


Um, in case you can't tell what this blobbiness is, it's supposed to be the bottom of the ocean and fishies. Hey, I never said I was an artist.


xoxo,
Amanda

2 comments:

Miss Green Eyes said...

You don't suck, I think it's cute and I love the colours!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thanks! I kept smudging it when I added top coat so I didn't for the pictures but I bet that would have helped.