Friday, December 14, 2012

Belated Untried Challenge: JENsations Swatches

Hello again... today's post is to make up for Tuesday's post I forgot about. Amanda remembered and Madeline might need some reminding! haha However, when I'm making up for my wrongdoings, I make up really well and today I have some fantastic glitters from JENsations!

First up I have Pinata which I layered over Hits Hello Kitty Candy. I included a swatch of that one alone first:


Then Pinata! This was two coats, really easy application. Pushed around a little bit but it leveled itself out really well. I loved that these glitters seem almost translucent and not so in-your-face like some rainbow glitters (though we all know I love those, too!).


Here's a bottle shot: these star bottles are by far my favorite!


Next up is Wild One, which is part of her Bachelorette collection. I'd love this one just for the name because it reminds me of Flo Rida's song of that name and that was the song I remember playing on the radio a lot when I first started dating my boyfriend <3 Anywho... this is 1 dabby coat over Barry M Lemon Ice Cream.



Finally, Key to My Heart! This one is one of my favorites and this swatch actually became a NOTD! This is 1 easy coat over Barry M Berry Ice Cream. I loved this one so much I had Jen create a purple, black, and white one I named Locket so I  could do a mix and match mani with lavender/pink nails and opposite glitters :) (she's in my swatch bin!)



There you have it! Jen's polishes are available on Etsy for $8 and the bottles alone make them worthwhile! She does a great job making sure the polishes are high quality and with her customs she ensures they're exactly what you're looking for. I've had her make two customs for me already and she's my go-to shop! Check it out :) /end plug ;)

xoxo,
Amanda

4 comments:

Jenna Froggy said...

Wow, I really like all three of these, and I can't wait to see locket!

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

I like these, I think I like Pinata the best! I can't wait to see Locket :-)

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

I just swatched it yesterday so it'll be up soon :)

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

I highly recommend all of them!