Monday, January 21, 2013

Belated #KitchenSinkSaturday

I am so late on this, I'm sorry. I posted this on Instagram and... uh... this is my photo I posted there on Saturday night. I did take photos with my camera but my cord isn't readily available so you get this ;)

I wore Zoya Shelby on my pinky and pointer and added rhinestone hearts Amanda sent me down the center. My ring finger is Clatty 373 with Candy Lacquer Sweet Hearts over it (love that glitter btw!) and then my middle finger is Gosh Holographic Hero that Lindsay sent me!


Super girly and I love it! The hearts are my favorite... maybe this is an early Valentine's Day mani? Let me know what you think and check out Wes, Inky, and Nicole!

xoxo,
Amanda

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are those studs? Its awesome

Freshie said...

This is fantastic!

Jenn, Paperbacks and Polish said...

Very cute! I love the hearts!