Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February Untrieds 3!

Good morning! Today I'm back with Sarah and Amanda for our untrieds challenge. But it also is the week of Valentine's Day so you bet your bottom dollar I have a twist in this cremes challenge! I have another Butter London polish for you today, this is Kerfluffle, which I admit I would have bought just for the name. A quick google search tells me it means "a commotion or fuss" so there's your fact of the day. Learn some knowledge, kids. Anywho, Kerfluffle had perfect perfect perfect application! Below is 2 coats with no top coat (or clean up, actually! boom!). I thought this was baby pink when I bought it but it's more of a peach with pink undertones as you can see below. Loves it! *snuggles bottle*


But for Valentine's Day I'm using hearts hearts hearts galore! So here it is with Different Dimension ...more on top. Every finger has a heart but they're different colors so the lighter ones blend in a bit. I had to fish LIKE CRAZY to get the hearts out of this and was not super pleased but I was determined so here we go!


Thoughts? Disbelief that there's even more heart glitters in my stash?

xoxo,
Amanda

8 comments:

The Little Canvas said...

I have no heart glitters. I'm always jealous of your glitter collection, reason I dubbed you queen of glitter!!!! Loving that shade of BL and that top you used! so purty!

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

Cheater! But I love you so it's okay. And this is super cute.

Leann said...

i love the butter london color! i dont own any butter londons yet, but this is deff on my wishlist!
lfisher8509@gmail.com

LacquerliciousLove said...

I love it! That is a great colour!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Thank you! I love peach almost as much as I love light pink ;)

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

I love them, though I'm not 100% sold on them for the cost. I think there's other options that are more affordable TBH!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

haha thanks for the forgiveness!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

REIGNING QUEEN OF GLITTER WOOHOO! I do have quite the stash... thank you!