Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Polish Findings Jewelry!

Hey everyone! It's officially hump day... I am so looking forward to the weekend! Nothing big planned but hoping to spend some quality time with my boyfriend. Seems like there's never enough time in the week to spend together!

Today I have a review of my friend Amanda's nail polish jewelry! She made me a custom ring and sent me a bangle from her shop to show you and give you an idea of what she has to offer!

First I have to show you my glitter bomb ring. I have no idea what Amanda used for this but it's definitely a glitter bomb! I wore this to work one day and it was fun to stare at between clients.


The band is adjustable which is nice, I think, since I can wear it on different fingers. The band didn't pinch my fingers at all like some adjustable rings tend to do. It had a smooth finish and really appeared to have a three-dimensional effect because of the domed cabochon!


The other item I got is her silver holo bangle, which has a scattered gray holo. I absolutely love bangles so this was perfect for me. It fit snugly and was adjustable, although I am always nervous to adjust things too much so I just slid it on as is haha.


Here's how I wore it one day, this is in my room light so this is how it looked indoors. It looked great with this combination. One of my clients told me I looked majestic! haha


Go check out Amanda's shop! She can make custom pieces and I know she will take care in any order you place with her :) (I'm not biased at all, right?) But seriously, even if she wasn't my biffle, I'd love these pieces and I really am wearing them!

xoxo,
Amanda

6 comments:

Candice Buchanan said...

RIngs are amazing but bracelets?! I'm sold! Those are uber cute <3

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

:-) <3 Biffles for life. Is that cheesy? OH WELL!

girlsarepretty said...

I love the bangle! I keep meaning to make nail polish jewelry...

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

I love it too! It goes with everything.

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Mmmmm cheese...

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

It's so pretty and I'm so happy to see some new styles of polish jewelry!