Friday, March 22, 2013

You Know When You Forget About Swatches For Months?

Hey guys. You know Christmas in July? It's about to be Christmas in March. I just found a treasure trove of random Christmas polishes I had saved up apparently for a rainy (snowy?) day for all of you and since the weather here still thinks it's winter, here's some polishes that agree. Also, I just am so lazy about blogging I can't be arsed to get to my camera to connect it so you'll probably be seeing some vault photos for a bit. Excuse my cuticles and nail shape and yada yada but these are fairly old and before I went nuts and changed my whole photography method so anyways shutting up now okay.

 First is Candy Lacquer Deck the Halls over Essence Cafe Ole. All I wrote in my notes for this is "❤" so that must explain exactly how I felt about this at the time. Red, green, white, and gold glitters (some of them holo or iridescent) in a clear base. Not usually a gold fan but 5 hearts just about explains all there is to say.


Next is Lacquerhead, which was new to me about this time. I believe they had a Black Friday sale where I got My Boo (the orange and black on my left two fingers) and Just Be Claus (the red and green on the right). Both of these are layered over white. Great glitter payoff!



Finally, JENsations Spirit of Christmas, which is red and green glitter in a clear base. You should be able to see right off the bat what drew me to this and if you don't, either you don't read my blog enough or you don't know me at all! *sobs* *storms off dramatically*


There we go, your least seasonally appropriate, most confusing, strangest post of the day. You're welcome and happy Friday!

xoxo,
Amanda

6 comments:

Amanda (Fashion Footing) said...

Christmas Hearts!!

LacquerliciousLove said...

It's the hearts, isn't it! lol now you're making me crave Christmas manis!

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Yep, hearts all around! Haha sorry... at least most of the Christmas polishes are really cheap right now if you want to stock up?

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

and Christmas stars!

Jennifer Adamson said...

I love all of these, I have such an obsession with glitter polishes

Amanda, Nail Polish Enthusiast said...

Me too! I have been dubbed "glitter guru" more than once ;)